Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone. Discover more with a subscription.
• Changes are coming to T&PC. Click here to find out about them in the "Editor’s Call" column.
• A veteran trapper give his views on when it’s time to stick it out, and when it’s time to cut and run.
• Whether setting on top of them or right in them, trappers can capitalize on these canine magnets.
• How a stubborn flattail at a farm pond became more than just a nuisance.
• Calling black bears in remote wilderness areas can be addicting, but it’s a real challenge too.
• Veteran predator hunters use wind, the terrain and experience to predict the future in Kansas.
• How an authority figure and a book changed the author’s life.