Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone. Discover more with a subscription.
In This Issue
• A tale of triumph and woe as a broken-down old trapper, Jim Spencer, tries to pull a measure of victory and profit from a season filled with adversity.
• To be successful in cover, Lance Homman writes, hunters must adapt to the land around them.
• Bow fishermen can be a trapper’s best friend when it comes to acquiring fish for bait, says Mark Palas.
• Get out and find the predator hunting hot spots during the spring and summer so you’re ready for prime time, Ted Stotler advises.
• Chip Bruss cautions that getting back to the simple life might not be so simple after all.
See why Trapper & Predator Caller is an indispensable resource for today’s trappers and callers by signing up for a subscription today!