ASSOCIATION CONTACT — Arkansas Fur Trappers Association, P.O. Box 1681, Greenwood, AR 72936; 479-651-3597; email@example.com
President — Brad McDaniel; 479-651-3597
Vice President — Greg Griffith; 479-774-1434
Secretary/Treasurer — Mark Alexander; 479-310-0692; firstname.lastname@example.org
General Organizer — Donald Wilcox; 479-997-8559
• Individual membership without subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $10
• Individual membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $22
• Family membership without subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $13
• Family membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $25
• Lifetime membership with plaque (without subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller) — $100
• Commercial membership/sponsorship — Please contact an AFTA officer for pricing and information.
Complete membership application on first page of association section and send dues to:
Arkansas Fur Trappers Association
P.O. Box 1681
Greenwood, AR 72936
It’s difficult to talk trapping and outdoors activities knowing there’s folks suffering in Central Arkansas. Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the storms last month. The violent and fast moving storms went across the central portion of Arkansas from west to east with the most damage and destruction west and north of Little Rock.
Fifteen deaths were reported, mostly killed in their homes in and around Vilonia by an EF-4 tornado. The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission’s maintenance shed, clubhouse and dog training facilities at the Camp Robinson Special Use Area at Mayflower were destroyed.
Trappers are a resourceful bunch and likely fair better than most when Mother Nature puts us to a test. Still, storms and destruction like those seen last month remind us how fragile we really are.
Hope everyone has a good summer, and keep the storm victims in your thoughts and prayers. — Mark Alexander