ASSOCIATION CONTACT — Arkansas Fur Trappers Association, P.O. Box 1681, Greenwood, AR 72936; 479-651-3597; firstname.lastname@example.org
President — Brad McDaniel; 479-651-3597
Vice President — Greg Griffith; 479-774-1434
Secretary/Treasurer — Mark Alexander; 479-310-0692; email@example.com
General Organizer — Donald Wilcox; 479-997-8559
• Individual membership without subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $10
• Individual membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $22
• Family membership without subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $13
• Family membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $25
• Lifetime membership with plaque (without subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller) — $100
• Commercial membership/sponsorship — Please contact an AFTA officer for pricing and information.
Complete membership application on first page of association section and send dues to:
Arkansas Fur Trappers Association
P.O. Box 1681
Greenwood, AR 72936
Busy time of the year with summer finally over and fall kickin in. Hope everyone was able attend a convention or workshop recently, there were several in Arkansas and surrounding states.
There’s a few changes in trapping regulations this year but nothing major. Still, don’t forget to get your trappers permit and tag your traps. Take a little time to review the hunting and trapping regulations booklet to make sure nothing slipped by, a ticket can take a big chunk or all of a fur check.
We’ll have a convention and workshop report next month. Good luck to everyone this season! Be safe and take a kid trapping! — Mark Alexander