Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone.
• Ready for raccoons? Charlie Harder shows how to prep for a successful season trapping ‘coons.
• Running a longline requires a business mentality. Serge Lariviere explains how to get it.
• Don Wilson writes how trappers can reduce losses and save time on their water lines.
• With no shortage of trap styles and sizes to choose from, it pays to review your options. Jim Spencer’s advice will put you on the right trap.
• Coyotes often present opportunities when you least expect them, but Ted Stotler highlights ways to capitalize on them.
• F&W Media editors sound off about the best firearms and loads for ‘yotes.
See why Trapper & Predator Caller is an indispensable resource for today’s trappers and callers by signing up for a subscription today!