Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone. Discover more with a subscription.
• Bloodlust goes away with your teeth, Jim Spencer writes in his “Editor’s Call” column. Click here to read it.
• In snow and ice, you have to take steps to keep your sets working through Mother Nature’s worst.
• Catch bandits away from water sources to add extra fur to your raccoon line.
• Get on top of coyotes, bobcats and foxes by calling predators from a modified ladder.
• The author has the itch to catch a bobcat, but some things are easier said than done.
• Coyotes key in on livestock carcasses.
• Remember to always keep things simple when you are setting for red foxes.