Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone. Discover more with a subscription.
• Lakes are raccoon magnets. Smart trappers make lots of sets, keep moving and cash in on these hotspots.
• If you can overcome challenging conditions, you could be in line for some prime late-winter otters.
• A veteran predator hunter tells you how to turn an open area with little calling promise into a top set up.
• Tips and techniques to trap high-dollar spots.
• Target culverts to increase your catches.
• With some forethought, partnering up for calling coyotes can improve your stand success rate.
• Replacing bodygrip trap springs on used steel can make your old equipment as good as new again.