The February 2009 edition of Trapper & Predator Caller came to snowbound trappers and callers earlier this month. Those with subscriptions had the extra advantage of never leaving home to soak in the edition’s offerings. Click here to sign up for your subscription today.
About the Magazine
Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone.
In This Issue
• Editor Jim Spencer shows the best way to market fur when country buyers are scarce.
• Wintering muskrats can be elusive and hard to catch, but not if you follow Charlie Harder’s tips and tricks.
• Calling late-season coyotes in the Midwest is the topic in Rich Byerly’s how-to.
• Learn of snaring techniques for bobcats in poor conditions from John Graham.
• Lance Homman tells of the powerful, versatile coyote call known as "ki."
• For those trapping new areas, J.W. Crawford lends practical advice for overcoming common challenges.
• Using guides to catch more coyotes is good, but Tony A. Dutmers recommends not going overboard.
• Season false starts happen, but Jim Spencer relates why they should not let you down. Click here to read his "Editor’s Call" column.
See why Trapper & Predator Caller is an indispensable resource for today’s trappers and callers by signing up for a subscription today!