Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone.
Inside this Issue
• Executive editor Jim Spencer details his journey to expansive traplines.
• Weasels are simple to find and catch with a little experience, as Paul Draper shows.
• With all the snaring options out there, Tim Hiller says the choice really comes down to performance.
• Randy Smith asserts that shooting and trapping can be effective for local population control, but it is not permanent.
• A made-at-home device, courtesy of Winston Foster, can save you time and trouble for under-ice beaver trapping this winter.
• Ted Stotler explains why calling with another hunter comes with possible advantages and potential pitfalls.
• Proper hair care, using advice from Mike Schoonveld, prepares your coyote pelts for the fur buyer and helps make sure you get top dollar.
• Charlie Harder maintains that preparation and time management are even more important when you have limited time to trap.
See why Trapper & Predator Caller is an indispensable resource for today’s trappers and callers by signing up for a subscription today!