Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone. Discover more with a subscription.
Inside This Issue
• Almost all hunters follow this simple advice, but few understand why it is so crucial to always pay attention to the coyote’s nose.
• Canine trapping in extreme cold requires some improvisation and adaptation, but the prime pelts boost your fur check.
• The author provides tips and techniques to catch winter foxes with snares in the Northern woods.
• South winds offer trappers a mid winter reprieve.
• Start soft on the call to dupe the curious coyote.
• The over-and-under shotgun-rifle combination is the author’s preferred option because it is versatile and efficient.
• A forgotten trap now fills a trapline niche.