The January 2009 edition of Trapper & Predator Caller is on newsstands now. Save time and money by subscribing today. The extra time and dime you’ll have can go toward applying the wealth of knowledge in its pages.
About the Magazine
Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling experiences. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone.
In This Issue
• Editor Jim Spencer weighs gang setting against blitz trapping. Which method will land you more fur?
• The latest predator calls are examined by Lance Homman.
• Is sight or smell more important when laying a set? Mike Schoonveld seeks the answers.
• Dave Kaprocki tallies up his fox harvest success and failures, coming out with a clearer vision on what works.
• Learn how to lure in the best bobcats using the most up-to-date information.
• In the dead of winter, it’s hard to get motivated to hit the trap line. Charlie Harder shows why winter is one of the best times to lay a set.
• What’s the best way to call in coyotes? Ted Stotler gives his take.
• Nathan M. Roberts tells why trappers are great resources for wildlife management agencies.
• Learn from the "Houdini" bobcat, who managed to escape from nearly every one of Larry Beckett’s traps.
See why Trapper & Predator Caller is an indispensable resource for today’s trappers and callers by signing up for a subscription today!