Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone. Discover more with a subscription.
Inside This Issue
• To be successful in the animal damage control field, Mike Wilhite says you need to be much more than just a trapper.
• Arkansas will host Fur Takers.
• Ohio is the site for NTA.
• If you set traps long enough, Jim Spencer writes, you’re bound to see a little
bit of everything.
• Trappers must prepare traps if they want them to last for more
than a few seasons, advises Mike Schoonveld.
• There’s a fine balance to consider when choosing a gun and load
for predator hunting. Ted Stotler weighs the options.
• Catching snapping turtles is a great way to pass time during the trapping offseason. Charlie Harder offers ways to get started.
• Trappers are hunters best friends. Editor Jim Spencer shows why in his "Editor’s Call" column. Click here to read the article.
See why Trapper & Predator Caller is an indispensable resource for today’s trappers and callers by signing up for a subscription today!