Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone. Discover more with a subscription.
Inside This Issue
• Get away from the crowds on the lakes and river with a canoe.
• Agricultural areas are hunted hard, but they are full of opportunities and challenges for predator callers.
• Fishers have settled into new areas. Trappers should adapt to this new habitat.
• Predator decoys can be a caller’s ace in the hole.
• Create a low-tech fleshing knife capable of producing nicely finished furs for a fraction of the price of a high-tech knife.
• The pursuit of the treasured otter took some twists and turns for this trapper.