Director — Kenneth Cordoza Jr., 150 Lost Coon Tr., Whitefish, MT 59937
Director — Don Bothwell, 110 Cardiff Ave., Kalispell, MT 59901
Director — Rick Hawk, P.O. Box 381, Kalispell, MT 59903
Director — Robert Howard, P.O. Box 164, Martin City, MT 59926
Director — Larry Keyes, 235 Martin Camp Rd., Whitefish, MT 59937, P.O. Box 3481, Kalispell, MT
e-mail address: email@example.com
• Regular Membership — $25, includes Trapper & Predator Caller subscription
• Sustaining Membership $20 – No Magazine
• Junior Membership (under 18) $15 – T&PC subscription
• Family Membership — $30, T&PC subscription
• Charter Membership — $100
• Foundation Membership — $200
Hello from Kalispell. Well the trappers ed bill is in the Senate having passed out of the house. We do not have a hearing schedule yet but do intend to have a presence in Helena for the hearings. The spring Sportsman’s show in Kalispell went well with some new members signed up, materials handed out and furs fondled.
The knife raffle was won by a man from Rollins and the clock was won by a man from Glasgow. We will have a station at the Family Forestry Expo in May if any of you are looking for something to do. It looks like fur prices are improving so I have my fingers crossed for the auction mine are in. Hope you do well also.
— Rick Hawk