President — Jack Yazinski, 403 Bible Hill Road, Claremont, NH 03743; 603-542-3367
Vice President — Larry Torr, 75 Polly Ann MHC Gerrish Rd Dover, NH 03820 603-742-7554
Secretary — Roger Burnham, 159 North Shore Rd., Hebron, NH 03241; 603-744-3561;
Membership Director — Kathy Denutte, 9 Badger Glen Dr., Belmont, N.H. 03220
Clerk – Bill Anderson, Box 114, South Springfield, NH 03284; 603-763-5548
Treasurer — Mike Kazak, 72 Riverview Dr., Charlestown, NH 03603; 603-826-3959
Education Director — Mike Morrison, 49 Laura Lane, Keene, NH 03431; 603-209-3823
NTA Director — Peter Laughlin, 7 Birch Lane, Pelham, NH 03076
NH Fish & Game Liasion — Fred Shepard, P.O. Box 23, Deerfield, NH 03037; 603-463-7473
• Individual membership including subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $24
• Family with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $30
• Junior (under 16) with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $12
• Lifetime membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $300
• Life (over 65) — $100
• Life (over 75) — Free w/previous continuous three membership
• The NHTA requires a Mission Statement for all new members to be signed and dated. The Mission Statement is on the application. Please send a letter, call or e-mail requesting a membership application to Kathy Denutte at the address below.
Complete membership application on first page of association section and send dues to:
NHTA Membership Director
9 Badger Glen Dr.
Belmont, N.H. 03220
The New Hampshire Trappers Association held a monthly director’s meetings June 4th, 2013.
The association is in the throws of arranging for the NHTA Annual Fall meeting. This year the event will will be held on one day; Saturday, September 21st, 2013 at the Owl Brook Hunter/Trapper Education Center in Holderness, NH. Mark it on your calendar and please inquire about instructing a trapping or calling demonstration or assisting in meal preparation and clean up. We will have a country auction, and for that to be a success we will need donations. Items to be auctioned can be brought along on the day of the event. Any sort of item is appreciated: trapping gear certainly, but also garden fresh produce, canned goods, anything from the shed you have been kicking around and want to find a new home. Thank you!
The gates at Owl Brook will be opened Friday for those that want to camp overnight. There is plenty of room for campers. The site is dry, but there is a port-a-toilet available.
NHTA director Steve Schlangen has the gun raffle tickets available and has distributed most of them to directors to sell. There are ten guns to raffle and only 1,500 tickets will be sold. Numerically, your chances are good to get a gun! Ask around for some tickets to buy or sell or call Steve directly at 603-895-0686.
Best to all. — Paul DeBow, Grafton County Director