President — Jack Yazinski, 403 Bible Hill Road, Claremont, NH 03743; 603-542-3367
Vice President — Larry Torr, 41 Moharimet Dr. Madbury, NH 03823, 603-842-5311
General Organizer — Roger Burnham, 159 North Shore Rd., Hebron, NH 03241; 603-744-3561;
Secretary/Membership/Web Director — Kathy and Brian Denutte, 9 Badger Glen Dr., Belmont, N.H. 03220
Treasurer — Mike Kazak, 72 Riverview Dr., Charlestown, NH 03603; 603-826-3959
Education Director — Mike Morrison, 49 Laura Lane, Keene, NH 03431; 603-209-3823
NTA/FTA Director — Gene Dabrowski P.O. Box 3 Georges Mills, NH 03751, 603-387-0697, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fish & Game Committee Member — Ethan Yazinski 403 Bible Hill Rd, Claremont, NH 03743, 603-542-3367
Fish & Game Committee Member — Dan Teague 69 Colburn Rd, New Boston, NH 03070, 603-487-2330
• Individual membership including subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $24
• Family with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $30
• Junior (under 16) with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $12
• Lifetime membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $300
• Life (over 65) — $100
• Life (over 75) — Free w/previous continuous three membership
• The NHTA requires a Mission Statement for all new members to be signed and dated. The Mission Statement is on the application. Please send a letter, call or e-mail requesting a membership application to Kathy Denutte at the address below.
Complete membership application on first page of association section and send dues to:
NHTA Membership Director
9 Badger Glen Dr.
Belmont, N.H. 03220
The NH Trappers Association met for a monthly director’s meeting August 5th, 2014.
The NHTA Annual Fall meeting was held Saturday September 20th, 2014, at the Owl Brook Hunter/Trapper Education Center in Holderness, NH. We hope you made the event and enjoyed mingling with outdoor enthusiasts and perhaps were able to pick up some trapping tips and some gear from the vendors. Next month’s news will include the winners of the ten-gun raffle.
Our next two events we are planning are the Annual Fur Sale and the Annual Banquet, typically held in January and February. Vice president Larry Torr is again organizing the banquet and will be in need of volunteers to help assist and in need of donations for our various auctions at the banquet. Please call Larry: 603-842-5311. The dates for these two events will soon be set, so stay tuned.
It’s getting down to crunch time to scout and obtain landowner permission for this up coming trapping season. Don’t let the fur market dictate your trapping effort; the great outdoors is where we belong! — Paul DeBow, Grafton County Director