President — Marty Scanlon, Roselle Park, NJ 07204; phone: 908-245-2846
Vice President — Jim DeStephano, Newfoundland, NJ 07435; phone: 973-697-2981
Secretary — Connie Henderson, Newton, NJ 07860
Treasurer — Bill Guiles, 73 Beechwood Rd., Belvidere, NJ 07823; phone: 908-453-3536
Field & Ed. Director — Bob Connors, Newton, NJ 07860
• Individual membership including subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Junior membership with subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $15
• Senior (65 & over) with subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $15
• Lifetime membership with subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $300
• Senior lifetime with subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $150
Complete membership application on first page of association section and send dues to:
Box 115, Newfoundland, NJ 07435
FIELD AND EDUCATION DIRECTOR’S REPORT
By the time most of you read this, you will have heard the sad news about the sudden passing of our president, Marty Scanlon. The November meeting was cancelled due to officers being out of town and Marty’s untimely death. Needless to say, his passing was quite unexpected. Our deepest condolences go out to his family.
The next meeting is scheduled for Dec. 6 at 1 p.m. at Connie Henderson and Bob Connors’s house. Top topic will most likely be filling vacant positions; president, secretary and NTA director.
A reminder, that the NJTA will not be having a January fur sale. The March sale will be on the 20th and 21st. With fur prices down, try to hold back till the fur is prime.
This is enough for this first-time report writer, so have a safe and successful season.
— Bob Connors