President — Tom Mulea, Oxford, NJ; 908-453-2922
Vice President — Rick Moore, Ewing, NJ; 609-882-5848
Treasurer — Bill Guiles, Belvidere, NJ; 908-453-3536
Field & Ed — Jay Staudt, Stockton, NJ; 609-773-0470
• Individual membership including subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $25
• Junior membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Senior (65 & over) with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Lifetime membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $325
• Senior lifetime with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $175
Complete membership application on first page of
association section and send dues to:
Newfoundland, NJ 07435
I am writing this report about a week after our convention. The turn out was about 200 people, Great! The weather not to bad, cool but no rain. The demos, OK from what I heard. The dinner, Horrible! This was the second year with him. After running out of food the first year, we ordered extra dinners thinking we would be covered. And once again we ran out of food. Flat out embarrassing. He will not be back. I will be talking to a new vendor shortly.
On another note, our trapper ed class was not as crowded as last year. We used a different format and it helped a lot. Thanks to all who helped with the class. Also the turnout at the N J Wild show at Colliers Mills was even bigger than last year. About 8500 people in 2 days. Bill and Tom did 2 skinning demos a day and all went over very well. Just about everyone on the grounds had to stop at our display. That gave us a chance to explain what we do to hundreds of people.
That is enough for now. We leave for the Adarondacks next week. Then back home for the N J season. Remember, have fun, be safe, and take a kid with you. They are our future. — Jim