President — Tom Mulea, Oxford, NJ; 908-453-2922
Vice President — Rick Moore, Ewing, NJ; 609-882-5848
Treasurer — Bill Guiles, Belvidere, NJ; 908-453-3536
Field & Ed — Jay Staudt, Stockton, NJ; 609-773-0470
• Individual membership including subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $25
• Junior membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Senior (65 & over) with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Lifetime membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $325
• Senior lifetime with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $175
Complete membership application on first page of
association section and send dues to:
Newfoundland, NJ 07435
By the time you read this most of the conventions will be history. I hope everyone supported those dealers who supported us. Remember without the dealers our convention would become nothing more than a meal among friends, or another fund raiser. Remember we meet every month at the Northern Region Office of Fish & Wildlife in Clinton. All members are welcome to attend. The meetings start at 1PM. Come on out and see all the things this organization is involved in.
Do not forget we will have a booth at the Deer Classic again this year. It is held at the Convention Center in The Raritan Center in Edison, N J in January. This is the largest hunting & fishing show in N J. and we are always one of the most popular booths in the building. Most people know next to nothing about why we trap. This venue allows us to explain how any why to thousands of people every year. Stop by and say hello.
That is enough for today. Remember, have fun, be safe, and take a kid with you. They are our future. — Jim DeStephano