President — Tom Mulea, Oxford, NJ; 908-453-2922
Vice President — Rick Moore, Ewing, NJ; 609-882-5848
Treasurer — Bill Guiles, Belvidere, NJ; 908-453-3536
Field & Ed — Jay Staudt, Stockton, NJ; 609-773-0470
• Individual membership including subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $25
• Junior membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Senior (65 & over) with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Lifetime membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $325
• Senior lifetime with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $175
Complete membership application on first page of
association section and send dues to:
Newfoundland, NJ 07435
Well I hope everyone had a good summer. I know it was way too hot for me.
Now is the time to start getting ready for the new season. Be sure to come to our convention on Oct. 6th at Space Farms Zoo & Museum, Beemerville N.J. If you need directions or more information, call any officer listed above or me at 973-697-2981. As always, we will be having several supply dealers selling all the good things we use. Also we will be having a roast pork dinner again. Be sure to call ahead or mail in your money for your dinner. The number is limited.
Once again, we will be doing several shows this season. First will be Wild Outdoors at Colliers Mills W M A in Sept, as well as the Deer Classic at the Edison Show in January. If you would like to help work either one of these shows, let us know. These shows give us great public exposure and a chance to explain what we do and how we do it. They are a lot of fun. So come on out and give us a hand.
Well that is enough for now. Remember be safe, have fun and take a kid with you. They are our future. — Jim DeStephano