President — Dwight Pennell, P.O. Box 136, Center Tuftonboro, NH 03816; phone: 603-539-7954
Vice President — Larry Torr, 75 Polly Ann MHC Gerrish Rd Dover, NH 03820 (603) 742-7554
Membership Director — Roger Burnham, 159 North Shore Rd., Hebron, NH 03241; phone: 603-744-3561; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clerk – Bill Anderson, Box 114, South Springfield, NH 03284; phone: 603-763-5548
Treasurer — Mike Kazak, 72 Riverview Dr., Charlestown, NH 03603; phone: 603-826-3959
Education Director — Mike Morrison, 49 Laura Ln. Keene, NH 03431; phone: 603-352-8468
NTA Director — Steve Bennett 16 Spruce Cove Rd. Northwood, NH 03234 (603) 496-4353
Legislative Director — Scott Borthwick, P.O. Box 81, Canaan, NH 03741; phone: 603-523-9284
NH Fish & Game Liasion — Fred Shepard, P.O. Box 23, Deerfield, NH 03037; phone: 603-463-7473
• Individual membership including subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $24
• Family with subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $30
• Junior (under 16) with subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $12
• Lifetime membership with subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $300
• Life (over 65) — $100
• Life (over 75) — Free w/previous continuous three membership
• The NHTA requires a Mission Statement for all new members to be signed and dated. The Mission Statement is on the application. Please send a letter, call or e-mail requesting a membership application to Roger Burnham address below.
Complete membership application on first page of association section and send dues to:
NHTA Secretary/Membership Director
159 N. Shore Rd., Hebron, NH 03241
GRAFTON COUNTY REPORT
The annual banquet will be held in Concord at the Cat & Fiddle Restaurant Saturday, Feb. 21, 2009. There will be door prizes, silent auctions and raffles. Social hour begins at 5 p.m. and the buffet at 6 p.m. Tickets are $30 each and are available through county directors. This year there are 150 tickets available. The auction and raffles are in need of items so contributions will be greatly appreciated. You may contact Steve Bennett at 603-496-4353 to donate bid items or purchase tickets.
The Annual NHTA Fur Sale will be held this year on Jan. 17, 2009, at the Springfield Fire Station. Doors open at seven in the morning and the first lot will be offered at 9 a.m. A vendor will be available for coffee and doughnuts. Deer hides are not to be brought indoors. Furs to be shipped will be accepted by dealers after the completion of the auction. Remember to have those skins that need to be sealed taken care of prior to the day of the auction.
The Association is looking for contributions of fisher skins for the coat that is donated to the Miss NH Pageant winner — any other fur donations will be accepted for fundraisers/education kits. Thank you.
NHTA Directors agreed to set up a booth at this year’s NH Farm and Forest Exposition at the Center of NH in Manchester. The forest show will be held Feb. 6 and 7, 2009.
Best to all.
— Paul DeBow