President — Rick Tischaefer, P.O. Box 334, Butte, ND 58723-0334; phone: 701-626-7150; e-mail: email@example.com
Vice President — Marty Beard, 9101 119th St. SE, Bismarck, ND 58504; phone: 701-224-0878
Secretary — Jeremy Duckwitz, P.O. Box 465, Hazelton, ND 58544; phone: 701-674-3535;
Treasurer — Linda Penry, 3235 Crested Drive N., Mandan, ND 58554; phone: 701-667-9380;
Fur Harvester Education Program Coordinator — Rick Tischaefer, P.O. Box 334,Butte, ND 58723-0334; phone: 701-626-7150; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Junior (14 and under) membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $12
• Adult membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Family membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Lifetime with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $250
• Lifetime (62 and over) with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $150
Complete membership application on first page of the association news section and send dues to:
3235 Crested Dr. N., Mandan, ND 58554
1. The winter meet is Saturday, March 12th at the Joann Hetzel 4-H Building in Bismarck. The building is just east of the Game and Fish Headquarters. Activities begin at 8:30 AM and will wrap up around 4:00 PM. There will be demonstrations on under-ice muskrat trapping, making the most of your muskrats (fur handling), an overview of pelt handling for all species, and a furbearer report from Stephanie Tucker.
The meet wouldn’t be complete without supplies for sale, a short meeting, and an enjoyable auction. Lunch will be provided by the 4-H folks, we’re open to the public and free of charge – plan on spending the day and having some fun! The Board of Directors will meet Friday evening at 8 PM.
2. Instructors and Directors – we need to lock in some dates and locations for the classes this year. Talk about it a let me know what you’ve got.
3. Remember to keep your membership current so you stay informed. As we go about our business calling or trapping, consider sharing your travels and experiences with someone who has yet to know these activities. Until next time, take care, be safe and responsible, and enjoy what Mother Nature and North Dakota have to offer. I hope to see you next month.
— Rick Tischaefer