President — Rick Tischaefer, P.O. Box 334, Butte, ND 58723-0334; 701-626-7150; email@example.com
Vice President — Marty Beard, 9101 119th St. SE, Bismarck, ND 58504; 701-224-0878
Secretary — Jeremy Duckwitz, P.O. Box 465, Hazelton, ND 58544; 701-674-3535; firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer — Linda Penry, 3235 Crested Drive N., Mandan, ND 58554; 701-667-9380;
Fur Harvester Education Program Coordinator — Rick Tischaefer, P.O. Box 334,Butte, ND 58723-0334; 701-626-7150; email@example.com
• Junior (14 and under) membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $12
• Adult membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Family membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Lifetime with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $250
• Lifetime (62 and over) with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $150
Complete membership application on first page of the association news section and send dues to:
3235 Crested Dr. N., Mandan, ND 58554
Greetings everyone! I have a short but important report for this month.
1. I believe there are a couple of changes in the proclamation for this season, but don’t take my word for it. Get a copy and read it cover to cover — a couple of times to be safe. You never know what you might learn. As in the past, our work with Game and Fish continues to keep the rules and restrictions to only what’s needed; and that such is supported by research and science, not what someone imagines. That statement is very simple; it makes sense to most; and it is supported by this association and the trapping community. It is however, not an easy task to accomplish and requires vigilance and hard work. Staying informed and helping where you can is certainly appreciated.
2. This month is a busy month with education classes and the rendezvous. There will be more to report in the next issue.
3. Thanks to those who took the time to volunteer for the state fair. It was another record year in attendance and weather. I appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge with the public.
Chris and I hope to see you at the rendezvous in McVille. Remember to keep your membership current. If you don’t, you won’t have a clue as to what’s going on. Until next time, take care and be safe.
Catch ‘ya. — Rick