President — Rick Tischaefer, P.O. Box 334, Butte, ND 58723-0334; phone: 701-626-7150; e-mail: email@example.com
Vice President — Marty Beard, 9101 119th St. SE, Bismarck, ND 58504; phone: 701-224-0878
Secretary — Jeremy Duckwitz, P.O. Box 465, Hazelton, ND 58544; phone: 701-674-3535;
Treasurer — Linda Penry, 3235 Crested Drive N., Mandan, ND 58554; phone: 701-667-9380;
Fur Harvester Education Program Coordinator — Rick Tischaefer, P.O. Box 334,Butte, ND 58723-0334; phone: 701-626-7150; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Junior (14 and under) membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $12
• Adult membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Family membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Lifetime with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $250
• Lifetime (62 and over) with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $150
Complete membership application on first page of the association news section and send dues to:
3235 Crested Dr. N., Mandan, ND 58554
Greetings everyone! I have a short but important report for this month.
1. Thank you to our state fair volunteers – every year continues to be the best so far. The displays are getting better; the presentation of the booth area is down right interesting to the public and acts like a magnet to those passing by; and to our volunteers to have the “face time” with everyone who stops. I want each of you to know you’re making the world a better place.
2. Rendezvous alert – Saturday – September 11th and just north of Jamestown. The grounds are open to tailgaters and dealers; pig roast for lunch; a meeting and auction after lunch; demo’s are in the works and will cover beaver, muskrat, raccoon, mink, and coyote; maybe a muzzleloader shoot; and a whole lot of fun. Bring the family and friends to enjoy the day! Contact Chris Flann if you have any questions or would like to help.
3. Fur harvester education classes for this year: Bismarck – August 17, 19, and 21 – contact John Paulson at 471-2178; Minot – August 19, 26, and 28 – contact Rick Tischaefer at 626-7150; Jamestown – September 14, 16, and 18 – contact Chris Flann at 320-1702; and Watford City – September 25 and October 2 – contact Frank O’Dell at 590-3456.
Invite a friend or family member along for the ride. Remember to keep your membership current so you stay informed. Until next time, take care and be safe.
— Rick Tischaefer