Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone.
• Natural fallen tree bridges are great locations to set traps for almost any furbearer, says Serge Lariviere.
• Tony A. Dutmers shows why trapping water weasels is an art form.
• J.W. Crawford explains how he went from a part-time to full-time trapper.
• Bucket tricks abound in Jim Spencer’s column on trapping strategies.
• Jim Servi finds a little bit of home-style trapping overseas.
• Shifting tactics from day to night can be done with Ted Stotler’s advice.
• Randy Smith highlights the finer points of predator calling with a muzzleloader.
• Receding pools of water can be the perfect spot to make a set for raccoons, writes Charlie Harder.
See why Trapper & Predator Caller is an indispensable resource for today’s trappers and callers by signing up for a subscription today!