Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone. Discover more with a subscription.
Inside This Issue
• Jim Spencer gives a lesson in Fur Handling 101.
• Tom Claycomb III answers the question, "Should you buy a new knife or sharpen the one you own?"
• Lance Hoffman trains his dog to recover coyotes.
• Ted Stotler explains why the .243 is a versatile predator hunting firearm.
• Mark Steck writes about the renegade trapper, Dough Jewison.
• Winners think and losers panic on traplines and in life, says Kyle Kaatz.
Click here for a subscription to read all these articles.