Trapper & Predator Caller was created with a singular purpose: offer practical, comprehensive information for those who harvest fur and call predators. Each edition offers insights from experts with years of experience, offering ways to enrich trapping and calling knowledge. From beginners to veterans, Trapper & Predator Caller has something for everyone. Discover more with a subscription.
Inside this issue:
- Easy, Lazy Lure Set for Invisible Beavers. If you can’t trap them in their core areas, targeting traveling flattails might be your best option
- Gaining Permission. With a little enthusiasm and some networking, you can trap new ground.
- Uses for Wires. The trapper’s answer to duct tape is essential on almost any trapline.
- Tightening Up on Coyotes. When the economy and weather dry up, it’s important to hunt coyotes harder and more conservatively.
- Putting the Sneak on Coyotes. Surprise wary coyotes by slipping into their territory unnoticed.
- Fur Market Report
- Furbearer Behavior
- Make this Set
- New Products
- Association News
- Classified Ads
See why Trapper & Predator Caller is an indispensable resource for today’s trappers and callers by signing up for a subscription today!