President — Bruce Vandervort, 5338 US Hwy 101, Humptulips, WA 98552; phone: 360-288-2466; e-mail: email@example.com
Vice President West — John Consolini, 17030 Marmount ST SE, Monroe WA 98272; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President East — George Brady, P.O. Box 535, Pateros, WA 98846; phone: 509-923-2326; e-mail: email@example.com
Executive Secretary — Ralph Dobson, 13723 Heatherwood Dr., Mill Creek, WA 98012;
phone: 425-530-2124; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer — BJ Thornily; 63 Redmond Rd., Republic, WA 99166; phone: 509-775-2936;
NTA Director — Bob Maier, 38 Francis Dr., Walla Walla, WA 99362; phone: 509-529-9568; e-mail: email@example.com
• Individual membership including subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $30
• Junior (under 18) with subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $15.50
• Associate (non-trapper) including subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller— $15.50
• Senior Citizen (over 70) including subscription to The Trapper & Predator Caller — $10.50
• Lifetime membership — $250
• Lifetimer subscription to The Trapper Predator Caller — $10.50
Dues entitles members to all newsletters, meeting notices, discount entry to workshops and the annual rendezvous. All monies are used to protect your right to trap.
Complete membership application on first page of
association section and send dues to:
(A non-profit organization.)
P.O. Box 12669
Mill Creek, WA 98082
As I write this, I have just wrote a report for the newsletter and there is not much to report that I haven’t went over. Next report I’ll let you know what happened at the Spring Business meeting, but right now we’re kind of between things.
On the legislative front again, we have made no progress. I have an idea for next year’s legislative session that I will present to the Board of Directors at the Spring Business meeting. We’ll just have to give it a try next year.
This August, we will again have the rendezvous at the Chelan County Expo Center on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd.
Kind of a lean report I know, but it’s all I have for now. See you in August.
— Bruce Vandervort