President — Bruce Vandervort, 5338 US Hwy 101, Humptulips, WA 98552; phone: 360-288-2466; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President West — John Consolini, 17030 Marmount ST SE, Monroe WA 98272; e-mail: email@example.com
Vice President East — George Brady, P.O. Box 535, Pateros, WA 98846; phone: 509-923-2326;
Executive Secretary — Ralph Dobson, 711 196th Street NW, Arlington, WA 98223; phone: 360-652-2132; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer — BJ Thornily; 63 Redmond Rd., Republic, WA 99166; phone: 509-775-2936;
NTA Director — Bob Maier, 38 Francis Dr., Walla Walla, WA 99362; phone: 509-529-9568;
• Individual membership including subscription to Trapper Predator Caller — $30
• Junior (under 18) with subscription to Trapper Predator Caller — $15.50
• Associate (non-trapper) including subscription to Trapper Predator Caller — $15.50
• Senior Citizen (over 70) including subscription to Trapper Predator Caller — $10.50
• Lifetime membership — $250
• Lifetimer subscription to Trapper Predator Caller — $10.50
Dues entitles members to all newsletters, meeting notices, discount entry to workshops and the annual rendezvous. All monies are used to protect your right to trap.
Complete membership application on first page of association section and send dues to:
(A non-profit organization.)
PO Box 3687
Arlington, WA 98223
This report finds me somewhat between things so not much has happened this month to report. I did go to the NTA Western Regional Rendezvous in John Day Or in late June. Had a very good time, watched some good demos and sold a few things at our booth.
Quite a number of WA trappers were in attendance. I took some of George Sovies inventory down and sold some of it. A lot left which will be at our Rendezvous. Been feeling a bit poorly of late and not a lot happening anyway so I will cut this report short and hope to have seen you at the Rendezvous.
— Bruce Vandervort