President — Virgil Schroeder, 3471 Earlwyn Road, Cottage Grove, WI 53527; phone: 608-764-5218; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President — Lee Sillars; phone: 715-218-5041; e-mail: Isillars@aol.com
Secretary — Dorothy Abrahamson, 508 E. 9th Ave., Stanley, WI 54768; phone: 715-644-0644
Treasurer — Pam Mather, P.O. Box 305, Oregon, WI 53575-0305; phone: 608-335-2700; e-mail: email@example.com.
NTA Director — Chris Bezio, 5479 Hawthorne Dr., Pulaski, WI 54162; phone: 920-822-3427
Trapper Education Coordinator — Nicke Shumaker, P.O. Box 28, Caroline, WI 54928; phone: 715-754-2121; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations Director — Ken Kasper, P.O. Box 367, Fremont, WI 54940; phone: 920-446-3815; e-mail: email@example.com
Trapper Correspondence Course Director — Mike Widner, P.O. Box 483, Baraboo, WI 53913; phone: 608-356-3621
Future Trappers of Wisconsin Coordinator — Jennifer Roever, W14399 Highway 45, Tigerton, WI 54486; phone: 715-754-5317
• Three-year individual membership without Trapper & Predator Caller — $80
• Individual membership with Trapper & Predator Caller — $30
• Individual membership without Trapper & Predator Caller — $15
• Junior (under 17) with Trapper & Predator Caller — $15
• Family Membership with Trapper & Predator Caller — $30
• Lifetime membership (under 65) with Trapper & Predator Caller — $500
• Lifetime membership (over 65) with Trapper & Predator Caller — $300
• Husband and wife lifetime membership with Trapper & Predator Caller — $600
• Future Trappers of Wisconsin membership (under age 19) without Trapper & Predator Caller — FREE
Complete membership application on first page of association section and send dues to:
P.O. Box 305, Oregon, WI 53575-0305;
I hope you have had a chance to attend your district meetings. As I write this, I’m looking forward to attending the District 10 meeting.
Looks like March is coming in like a lamb. As the story goes, that means it will go out like a lion. Let’s hope that if we have a wintry storm, it waits until after the Spring Banquet on March 20.
Pat Varney from District 10 has been appointed as FTW Director. Mary Ann Clark has been appointed FTW Treasurer. We will have more information concerning the FTW at the March General Meeting.
The fur prices have rebounded. That should be a motivation for attendance at the NTA Convention in Marshfield this August.
Things have been fairly quiet as far as incidentals go, which is good, for a change. Besides work, there hasn’t been a lot going on here. Catch you later!
— Virgil Schroeder