President— Marty Scanlon, Roselle Park, NJ 07204; phone: 908-245-2846
Vice President — Jim DeStephano, Newfoundland, NJ 07435; phone: 973-697-2981
Secretary — Connie Henderson, Newton, NJ 07860
Treasurer — Bill Guiles, 73 Beechwood Rd., Belvidere, NJ 07823; phone: 908-453-3536
Field & Ed. Director — Bob Connors, Newton, NJ 07860
• Individual membership including subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Junior membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $15
• Senior (65 & over) with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $15
• Lifetime membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $300
• Senior lifetime with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $150
Complete membership application on first page of association section and send dues to:
Box 115, Newfoundland, NJ 07435
I am writing this report just before our Convention. According to the weather reports the rain will stop and it will get cooler for the weekend. God I hope so. This has been a miserable year so far. Snow, cold, then brutal heat, and rain that will not stop. Maybe things will get better by the time trapping starts.
Remember the 50th anniversary patches will not be available after the first of January. They are $9.00 each, so order yours now before it is too late.
That is enough for now. Remember take a kid with you, they are our future.
— JIm De Stephano