President — Tom Mulea, Oxford, NJ; 908-453-2922
Vice President — Rick Moore, Ewing, NJ; 609-882-5848
Treasurer — Bill Guiles, Belvidere, NJ; 908-453-3536
Field & Ed — Jay Staudt, Stockton, NJ; 609-773-0470
• Individual membership including subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $25
• Junior membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Senior (65 & over) with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Lifetime membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $325
• Senior lifetime with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $175
Complete membership application on first page of
association section and send dues to:
Newfoundland, NJ 07435
By the time you read this, the season and fur sale will be over. Now is the time to pause and reflect on what you did this past season. What worked, and what did not. Also all that equipment that you need to go over and check for bent or broken parts. All this needs to be done soon as possible. That way when you go to a convention you can pickup repair parts.
As I write this column there is a lot of confusion as to where prices will be. While we all like to get a fair price for our work, it seems the higher prices bring out the worst in some people. Stolen traps, stolen fur, all the things that take the enjoyment out of a season. I guess it goes with the territory. Just the way it is. Oh well!
While I am on the subject of conventions , we have been talking to a new food vendor for our convention. Running out of food 2 years in a row is unacceptable. The new one has promised everyone will have all they can eat. I guess time will tell.
That’s enough for now. Remember, be safe, have fun, and take a kid with you. They are our future. — Jim DeStephano