President — Tom Mulea, Oxford, NJ; 908-453-2922
Vice President — Rick Moore, Ewing, NJ; 609-882-5848
Treasurer — Bill Guiles, Belvidere, NJ; 908-453-3536
Field & Ed — Jay Staudt, Stockton, NJ; 609-773-0470
• Individual membership including subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $25
• Junior membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Senior (65 & over) with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $20
• Lifetime membership with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $325
• Senior lifetime with subscription to Trapper & Predator Caller — $175
Complete membership application on first page of
association section and send dues to:
Newfoundland, NJ 07435
Well another season has gone by. I hope everyone had a safe and fun time this past season. The prices took a pretty good drop just before the sale season, but not to many of us depend on the fur check to eat. Thank goodness!
Now we need to get ready for the next season. The convention season is here and we all need to replace those things we broke or lost. Also do not forget to attend at least several demos on how to better yourself as a trapper.
Speaking about conventions, we have been talking to the new vendor for our dinner. He has promised everyone will get all the food they can eat. Only time will tell, but I know he will most likely not let us down. This past dinner was a total embarrassment for us. Now we have to move on. Enough for now. Remember, have fun, be safe, and take a kid with you. They are our future. PS: All our best to Fred Steine who is having some medical issues. We hope he gets well soon and gets to enjoy his new home in Tennessee. — Jim DeStephano